Monday, August 3, 2009

Mid Summers Brush...What a wild week!











Ok...so being the event director for a large plein air event AND trying to paint also is probably not a real good idea. I did a quick paint (window box) which I am very happy with , a demonstration piece at our Kids Brush event (yellow slide) that I must have been out of my mind to even start (all I could think was the kids would like the bright yellow of the slide...never once thought about how complicated architecturally it was and how rapidly the back-light would change the lines!! Lesson LEARNED!!) and two pieces for the competition (sunset and lions) . OK so the big question...do I paint myself or provide opportunity for others to paint? (someones got to do it.) How do you approach this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...