Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Little Piece of my Mind: Day 30...30/30 Challenge

30 Days Hath September...



I have a secret to tell you...
I started this challenge a week ahead of time. I had to looking at my crazy plein air schedule. I had two plein air competitions and lots of autumn I wanted to paint. But I really enjoyed painting all the pieces I did out of my mind...no photo...no still life set up. They instructed me and challenged me and I am sure I will be doing more of these.

I ended up painting closer to 40 paintings in September. Below are some of the plein air paintings I did...some are still available so if you are interested please message me!!






                           .

                           .



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...