Friday, October 30, 2009

Three entries in the The First Annual Autumn Arts Painting Challenge and Competition on Facebook!!




OK...so I like a challenge! Tomorrow is the deadline and so far there are over 600 pieces of some really incredible art in this competition!! So here is what I put in the hat...two plein air pieces done at The Elegant Farmer on a cold, damp moody October morning and one studio piece that I have been thinking about painting forever! It is the view across the street from my house. One morning I awoke and ran for my camera to capture the sun as it lit up the first morning frost of the season sparkling on the grass as the mist began to rise. I was unsure if I could do the experience justice...I hope I have! Who could look at that without knowing there is a God!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...