Monday, May 10, 2010

I won an award!! Brush with the Wind" WIPAPA's first juried show!



"A Place in the Shade" 8x10 oil on panel
available $225

This piece took one of 3 first place awards at the Brush with the Wind show!! I feel so honored!!
I painted this at Old World Wisconsin http://oldworldwisconsin.wisconsinhistory.org/) which is an outdoor museum of sorts. It is a beautiful place where they have moved old barns from all over the state and created small ethnic villages denoting the varies ethnic groups who settled the state. The day I was there was a free day right after the kids got out of school...it was crowded! I had a hard time keeping the kids from putting their hands in my paints!! Just look at these munchkins!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...