Friday, February 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge: Epilog


I sit today surrounded by the distinct smell of oil paint and 30 fresh new painting. I have most of them in frames which I did as a protective measure. For the most part I did not paint small. Five of them are 8x8 and the rest vary up to one 16x20 so storing wet painting with thick paint applied with palette knife was a bit of a challenge!

Starting next Tuesday you can find these paintings at Gallori in Oconomowoc WI:


And this piece has already found a great home!!






2 comments:

  1. Wow...I didn't realize they were so large. Great job. Love seeing them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup...It's difficult to really get the scale of a work on the computer...Galleries are important!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...