Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Cedarburg....The Whirlwind!

Holy smokes! Today is Tuesday already!

She Dreamed of Roses
24x12 by Wendie Thompson
So I've been painting up a storm but I'm been pushing this old body a bit too hard and I'm right on the edge of getting sick...Listen to your body Wendie!

I have already done 9 paintings and I hope to do 2 more before I need to turn in my two for the main event. This is always the hardest part for me...deciding which two. May you can tell me what you think?

Solstice Stars and Fireflies
16x12 oil
by Wendie Thompson

Rhythm of the Roses
10x20 oil By Wendie Thompson
Sit a Spell
16x12 oil by Wendie Thompson
Constant Lullaby
12x9 oil By Wendie Thompson
Above are the pieces for the Main Event. In addition I did two paintings for the quick paint on Saturday when we had 2 1/2 hours to complete a painting and turned it in framed. They are below.

Getting Coffee
9x12 oil by Wendie Thompson

Lilies and Pansies
9x12 oil by Wendie Thompson

Some of these photos were taken with my phone and are not the best. Sorry. In between paintings I've been napping. Some killer days ahead with parties and stuff. Oh and helping take in over 500 paintings in two hours. What a life huh?

Oh yeah....I even got to be on TV...Check it out!!

http://fox6now.com/2015/06/22/see-fresh-paintings-inspired-by-nature-right-off-the-easel-but-where/


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...