Tuesday, January 8, 2013

30 Day Challenge: day 8: Ten Dollar Bunch

Ten Dollar Bunch
9x12 oil on linen panel
$325
                                                             

Day 8: WOW...heavy Fibro day. Every inch of me hurt today. I have said this before: I am an "A" personality in a type "B" body. Perhaps this is why I choose to use the palette knife so much as I have found a way to complete a painting with it before my body gives out. I also really happen to like the spontaneity that evolves as a result of racing the clock to the finish line. For me my most successful work is done as a "quick paint". I might paint these roses one more time before they are past the point of no return. Really...is there anything more beautiful than the immediacy of a rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...