Thursday, January 3, 2013

30 Day Paint Challenge: Day 2 Czechoslovakian Sugar Bowl

Czechoslovakian Sugar Bowl
8x8 oil on 3/8" panel
$150
                                                              
Day 2: I have decided to continue painting things found around my home (unless I can get outside to do some plein air I will stick with this for this challenge)! There is some comfort in painting familiar things that have form and color and sheen you "know". An interesting thing happens as you paint...you find a new respect for them...you notice things before unseen. I always loved the bright colors of this pottery and there is another personal connection with them as they were collected by a friend! Stay tuned for tomorrow!

ps...should you wish to purchase more than one painting...I could be talked into a bit of a discount...just e-mail me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...