Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day 15: The Blue Vase

The Blue Vase
12x12 oil on linen panel
$390
                                                            

Day 15: Half way done!!! This one did not come easy. Don't know if I was just tired or what but I struggled. What a journey this has been so far. Good...but at times hard. What is driving me to paint everyday is the fear of getting behind. I HATE the pressure of that. I have stayed one day ahead this whole 15 days by painting 2 on the first day and then one every day since. I think on the next day that I am feeling really good I will paint two again so as to further relieve pressure. Stay tuned...there are good things to come!

By the way: Come see me at the Delind Gallery this Friday night for the opening of "Bare Walls" a nudes show in which I have one piece. Then have a blast at gallery night in Milwaukee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...